Create Your Path to a Massage Therapy Career
The Bryan College massage therapy curriculum was developed by industry experts to match changing job market needs and provide you the hands-on training and support to ensure your successful completion.
As a student at Bryan College, you’ll learn the technical skills that will give you an advantage in your career, along with critical communication and business skills you’ll need to succeed in today’s competitive environment. It’s a powerful combination that is rare in higher education, and one that employers expect.
The Bryan College Massage Therapy curriculum is reviewed annually and includes the following career-relevant skills and modalities:
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Therapeutic Rehabilitation
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Myofascial and Superficial Fascial
- Friction Therapy
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Joint Play
- Client Home-Care Plans
- Remedial Exercises for Rehabilitation
- Client Assessment
- Orthopedic Assessments
- Therapeutic Relations
- Clinical Therapy
- Preparation to obtain a Certificate of Registration from the College of Massage Therapy Ontario to become a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
- Real-world experience at Bryan College’s student massage clinic, which is open to the public
- Additional experience gained through the Student Outreach program, which includes visits to residential settings, hospitals, sporting events or corporate/spa internships. This program provides students with unique opportunities to work with members of the community who face physical, emotional, mental, and/or socio-economic challenges to health and wellness.
- Anatomy, physiology and kinesiology
- Spa operations, merchandising and sales
When you receive a diploma in Massage Therapy from Bryan College, you’re immediately prepared for the job market. Our comprehensive course of study ensures your marketability and potential.
Credentialed Faculty and Individual Support
At Bryan College, we believe that success in the growing field of massage therapy demands a different approach to education. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing you a unique, hands-on experience from qualified educators, who will help coach and mentor you individually based upon your learning style. You’ll also gain extensive experience in our student massage clinic, and through the Student Outreach program, where you’ll work directly with the public in applying concepts and techniques learned in class. Once you complete your program, you’ll have the knowledge and skills to confidently transition to the professional work environment.
State-of-the-Art, Beautifully-Designed Campus
The Bryan College campus offers contemporary architecture with stylish design and comfortable, inviting ambience. The campus is easily accessed by public transportation and is conveniently located in North York:
Bryan College Toronto
1200 Lawrence Avenue West
North York, ON M6A 1E3
An Education that Keeps on Giving
At Bryan College, we know that education is a lifelong pursuit. That’s why we give our graduates the opportunity to return and audit any previously completed course that is still being taught and has space availability. No tuition will be charged for taking a refresher course, because we believe in keeping our graduates educated for life.
Your career success is at the core of our mission. Our lifetime job placement assistance and accessible alumni network allow us to keep contributing to your success long after you’ve graduated. It’s another privilege of attending Bryan College—and we’re proud to offer it, anytime our graduates need it.
We invite you to experience Bryan College today by completing the Request Information Form or call us directly at 1-888-641-6300 and one of our friendly admissions advisors will contact you promptly.