At Bryan College, we’re committed to helping you through each step of the admissions process. One vital purpose of this process is to ensure that you feel confident in your decision to advance your education and career with us. We’d like to get to know you, your career interests and discuss your future career goals. This personalized interview is held on campus, which also includes a tour of the facility and the opportunity to meet and speak with faculty and current students. Once you feel confident in moving forward, we’ll assign you a Financial Aid Officer to help you develop a financial plan for affording college.
To apply for admission at Bryan College, all applicants must complete the following five steps:
- STEP 1: Complete a career interview and campus tour with admissions. We encourage you to invite your spouse/significant other, parents or others who will be supporting you during your time in college.
- STEP 2: Complete an Application for Admission. Once you fill out this application, you may scan and email it to: email@example.com or bring it with you when you visit the campus.
- STEP 3: Complete the entrance evaluation administered on campus. Your admissions advisor will provide you with an overview and instructions for completing this.
- STEP 4: Meet with your Bryan College Financial Aid Officer (FAO) and finalize a financial plan. Apply for financial aid if applicable, which may include the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).
- STEP 5: Complete your enrollment paperwork. Your admissions advisor will assist you.
We invite you start the path to your new career today:
Massage Therapy Applicants
All applicants to the Massage Therapy Diploma Program are required to take Bryan College’s Pre-Admissions Science Course prior to commencing. This course is administered online. The course was designed to help students gain a clear understanding of the field of Massage Therapy, including basic terminology within the industry and anatomy and physiology.
In addition to the admissions requirements above, please click here to learn more about the enrolment process for international students.
Bryan College is an equal opportunity institution committed to providing a diverse academic environment for its students, faculty and staff, regardless of race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, marital status, gender, sexual identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran’s status, pregnancy, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.