Bryan College’s Student Clinic is open to the public, by appointment, during the school year. To schedule an appointment, call 1-416-630-6300 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Esthetics and Massage treatments are available for people of all ages, occupations and activity levels. Please feel free to subscribe to our e-mail list at email@example.com (type “subscribe” in the subject line) to receive monthly spa special.
All treatments provided by students are monitored by a professional member of the Bryan College staff and students are only permitted to perform a service on a member of the public once that student has completed the requisite practice on other students, faculty and volunteers. For select services, such as massages, treatment areas are partitioned to maintain your privacy and are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and fresh linens.
Location and Hours of Operation
The clinic is located within our beautiful campus located at 1200 Lawrence Ave. West, North York, ON M6A 1E3. The hours of operation are:
Massage Clinic: Monday, and Thursday from 5:30 P.M. to 6:30 P.M. and 7:00 to 8:00 P.M.
Esthetics Clinic: Monday, Thursday from 5:30 P.M. to 8:45 P.M. and Friday from 9:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
Student Clinic Services and Rates (prices include HST)
- Hygiene Facial: $31.50
- Package of 10 Facials: $290.00
- Advanced Facial: $38.00
- BODY TREATMENTS
- Relaxation Massage: $32.50
- Back Facial: $34.50
- Salt Glow: $43.00
- Body Polish: $43.50
- Body Polish and Wrap: $66.00
- Body Treatments Combos
- Salt Glow and Wrap $66.00
- Add a 30 min Relaxation Massage: $15.00
- STUDENT MASSAGE SERVICES
- Relaxation Massage (1 Hour): $32.50
- Package of 10 Massages: $290.00
- BODY WAXING AND TINTING
- Eyebrow Shaping: $8.00
- Eyebrow Tint: $11.50
- Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint: $17.50
- Eyelash Tint: $11.00
- Chin Wax: $8.00
- Lip Wax: $8.00
- Arm Wax (Full Arm): $17.50
- Arm Wax (To Elbow): $12.00
- Bikini Wax: $12.00
- Full Leg Wax (Including Bikini): $31.50
- Half Leg Box: $19.00
- Stomach Wax: $12.00
- Underarm Wax: $11.00
- WAXING FOR MEN
- Back Wax for Men: $24.00
- Chest Wax for Men: $29.00
- Side Burn Wax: $8.00
- HAND & FOOT TREATMENTS
- Manicure: $13.00
- French Manicure: $17.50
- Spa Manicure (Includes Seaweed Gel Mask): $22.00
- Pedicure: $23.50
- French Pedicure: $26.00
- Spa Pedicure (Includes Seaweed Gel Mask): $31.50
- Add a Paraffin Treatment to any Manicure or Pedicure: $6.00
- From Head to Toe: $60.00
- Includes a Manicure, Pedicure & Facial or Manicure, Pedicure & Swedish Massage
- Pampering Package: $60.00
- Includes a Facial & Swedish Massage or Full Leg Wax (Including Bikini) & Swedish Massage
- Half Day Package A – 3 hours: $97.00
- Includes a Facial, Body Polish, Simultaneous Manicure & Pedicure or Swedish Massage, Full Leg Wax (Including Bikini) & Simultaneous Manicure & Pedicure
- Half Day Package B – 3 hours: $97.00
- Includes a Relaxation Massage, Body Polish, Simultaneous Manicure & Pedicure or Swedish Massage, Half Leg Wax, Bikini Wax, Simultaneous Manicure & Pedicure with Paraffin Hand Treatment
- Couples Package (For Two People): $97.00
- Includes a Facial & Swedish Massage or Simultaneous Manicure, Pedicure & Swedish Massage
- Note that upgrades are available for the full price of the upgrade.
- From Head to Toe: $60.00
We invite you to schedule an appointment today by calling 1-416-630-6300 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay for my treatment? Clinic treatments can by paid with AMEX, MasterCard, Visa, Debit cards or cash.
Who can benefit from esthetics and massage therapy treatments? Most individuals, regardless of age or gender, will benefit from esthetic and/or massage therapy services. Benefits of esthetics include improving outward appearance, skin and nail health and enhanced feeling of well-being. Benefits of massage therapy include stress relief, pain relief associated with soft tissue dysfunction, preventive care and enhanced feeling of well-being.
What should I expect during my first treatment? On your first visit, you will be asked to complete a confidential Medical History Form, which will help your therapist in developing the proper treatment. You will then be greeted by one of our student therapists and brought to the treatment room. Your session begins with the student therapist reviewing your Medical History Form with you and asking your consent prior to treatment. If required, you will be left alone to undress in private, down to whatever amount of clothing you feel comfortable. Only the part of the body being worked on will be uncovered. You can expect an professional, respectful and comfortable environment during your treatment. When you are ready, your student therapist will begin your treatment, under the direction of a faculty member who is a qualified professional.
What ages are appropriate to receive clinic services? Bryan College welcomes youth 17 years of age and over, and children 12 to 16 years of age when accompanied by a parent or guardian.