Membership & Licensing Bodies
We believe that you deserve the very best college experience, and that’s why we hold ourselves to the highest standards in education and business.
Industry Memberships and Affiliations
It’s our mission to connect you with the top experts in your field and provide you with unmatched career opportunities. That’s why we affiliate with leading institutions, associations, and organizations, which include the following:
- Ontario Association of Career Colleges (OACC)
- National Association of Career Colleges (NACC)
- Association of Private Career Colleges (OAPC)
- Leading Spas of Canada (LSC)
- The International Spa Association (ISPA)
- The ISPA Foundation Charter Club
- The Global Spa Summit Group
- Wynn Fitness Clubs
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- The Ontario Council of Massage Therapy Schools (OCMTS)
- The Canadian Council of Massage Therapy Schools (CCMTS)
- The American Massage Therapy Association’s Council of Schools (AMTACS)
- The American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
Additional Distinctions and Participation
- Bryan College has been previously represented on the Founding Board, and was Executive of the Provincial Spa Industry Quality Assurance Group, Premier Spas of Ontario.
- Bryan College participated in a key role in the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities’ (MTCU) workgroup assigned to review and rewrite the Private Career Colleges Act (2005), Ontario.
- The Bryan College Massage Therapy Curriculum is approved by The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) and our graduates are eligible to write registration examinations throughout Canada and the United States.
- Bryan is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB).
- Bryan College has been represented, and has spoken, at the inaugural, and each ensuing, Global Spa Summit.
- Bryan College has been an active participant in a number of undertakings and special taskforces of the Canadian Tourism Commission (CTC) including the Health & Wellness Tourism Taskforce.